quinta-feira, 23 de abril de 2026

Slam 1

Deep is my speak 

And I speak from the soul

Have you and idea 

Of everything I know


I got thesis after thesis 

I solved the Theseus boat

My rhymes are so light

That you can see me float


And yeah, I got the sight

And yeah, I look so bright

But no, I'm still so humble

As much as a greak god

This thing is my sport

But no worries 

I tell you fear not


I'm mostly 

a friendly foe

I'm just giving a show

I share the spot light 

I wanna see you shine 

Or get out of my way

You can't get on my way

My feet doesn't touch the ground

My wings won't see a bound

I can't even stumble 

And you want me

To be humble?

I won't pay a dime

And. this. ends. with. this. rhyme 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário